Sunday, November 6, 2016

FNwF

I'm headed over to Cheryll's Gone Stitching' (HERE) as soon as I post to see all the wonderful projects.

First, I finished my advent calendar

Put the stitched days for the calendar in a box


MY DAUGHTER LOVED IT!

I also worked on stitching from Gail Pan's new Christmas book.  I know it's hard to believe but I misplaced my book in my sewing mess or I would take a picture of the cover.  I taught a class and we made ornaments...


and then I stitched this hanging from her book...



As soon as I find where I placed Gail Pan's book I'll be stitching another....I love ALL the patterns!

14 comments:

Melody said...

Love everything you stitched. Lucky me...I'm going to a Stitchery day with Gail on Saturday

Helen said...

Beautiful love all your projects :)

Jeanette said...

Love all your projects. They are gorgeous. I met Gail earlier this year & she is a wonderful lady. Hugs,xx

Tracy said...

Wow, you were really busy. Those projects are so lovely.

Fiona said...

youv'e been busy. I love Gails designs too
Hugz

Karen's Korner said...

Some gorgeous things happening at your place.

I am said...

Hi Danette what beautiful projects you have been making,well done my friend xx

The Sloan Patch said...

Looking bs your work...those Gail Pan designs are so beautiful...

Maria said...

You had a very productive FnwFs and worked on great Christmas projects..
Love the ornament stitcheries..

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lots of lovely projects.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

The finished advent calendar looks fantastic, and just in time! i do so love Gail's designs - which book is it? I might have to buy it :) xx

Cheryll said...

Lovely work on some NiCe projects. Merry Christmas xox

Radka said...

I love the wall hanging!
xx

Karen said...

The Advent calendar is really nice.