Saturday, May 4, 2013

Friday Night with Friends

I spent a nice afternoon with Jinnie (#10 on the FNwF list) having lunch and visiting the quilt shop to pick up all my various blocks of the month.  I've joined way too many BOM's and I'm having a hard time keeping up.


Friday night I completed March's Black and Tan BOM and started on April's.  Hopefully I'll do a little more on Saturday.

I managed to send My Colour Swap out early and Pauline has already received the blue packages.



I also sent out the Mother's Day mini but I don't think it arrived yet.  Here's a peek


Thanks Cheryll for the label and for running all these wonderful swaps.  Stop by Cheryll's and see what other swaps there are to join and see what all the other FNwF are up to.

Danette



16 comments:

Lots of Fabric 2 said...

Nice job well done Danette I hope your weekend go well see you soon jinnie

Josie said...

Gorgeous projects Danette. I'v fallen for your black & tan block... it's very striking.

Rosie said...

Beautiful blue colour swap you have put together and I can't wait to see the reveal of the mini.

Cheryll said...

Oh Pauline is certainly NOT blue with those gifts Danette! They are all wonderful!
Looking forward to the MiNi reveal too! :)

Leanne said...

Lots of lovely projects Danette. Your black and tan block is wonderful.

Fiona said...

The black and tan block is so effective... love those colours together... lovely blue goodies you put together too....
Hugz

Brenda said...

This is the second blog I have stopped by with the black and tan blocks. I love them! I may have to put that on my to do list!

Brenda said...

This is the second blog I have stopped by with the black and tan blocks. I love them! I may have to put that on my to do list!

Melody said...

Love the Black and Tan and your tablerunner is so eye catching

retdairyqueen said...

Love the blue gifts

Anonymous said...

lovely block Danette and a awesome parcel you sent to Pauline,well done.xx

Just Sew Sue said...

My mother's day mini has been sent too. Can't wait to see what you made.

Maria said...

Great blocks Danette..
Look forward to seeing the Mini you have made..

Helen said...

I really like your Black and Tan and the table runner is stunning!!!!

Anthea said...

Danette the black & tan looks great, you Bom-aholic you!!
I look forward to seeing the mini you made after it has arrived to its new home x

Valspierssews said...

i so love the black and tan. What a great finish.