Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Colour Swap

After a long ride home and a BUSY 11 hour work day I came home to find a package from Wendy.  It made my Day!  I know most people take a picture before opening but I just dug right in.  (they were wrapped up pretty with the red and white polka dotted ribbon in the pictures).


Look at all the RED goodies Wendy sent!  Thank you for all the special gifts. 
She crochets beautifully.
I love the red cup pin cushion with the red pins...


and this red flower crochet mat will look wonderful in the kitchen - so pretty!


and I received chocolates (YUM!) , a nicely red scented candle, three pretty red fabrics, a red seam ripper (always needed), red needle threaders, red floss, red rick rack and a beautiful red card.

I'm thinking...  Redwork with a red pieced border... I need to find a pattern.

Thanks again Wendy for everything!

11 comments:

Helen said...

Just gorgeous you are very lucky to receive such beautiful gifts. !!!!

Anonymous said...

what a lovely parcel to receive Danette.xx

Anthea said...

Isn't it great to come home to a parcel of yum just for you?! Enjoy it all Danette! x

Fiona said...

Yes, I'm not too good at taking before ripping open the parcel pictures!!
Hugz

Narelle said...

Oh wow! Those look lovely and how clever is the pin cushion cup. Looks good enough to drink from :)

Rosie said...

What a lovely stash the postman has left for you, and those chocolates look yummy!

retdairyqueen said...

Love all your red gifts Love red
Especially love the cup pin cushion

Cheryll said...

Red Red Red that's all I see....
and I'm LoVinG it! :)

Mary said...

How cool. Red is such a happy color. Great presents.

Maria said...

What lovely red gifts, Dannete :-)

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Well you were "RED-dy" to open that up quickly! what lovely gifts.....