Sunday, June 5, 2011

Beautiful Jewels

Over the last two weeks I have received 7 beautiful jewels in the mail. That's what Petra from The Netherlands calls the siggies she receives.  I think that's a great name for them.  They are treasured, beautiful, colorful works of art and they brighten up any day.  Thank you!







I know I've been a little slow on posting but work has been a lot of WORK and I seem to take a nap instead of quilting the past two weeks.  I've been known to doze with needle and thread in hand..... I have three siggies ready to put in the mail tomorrow and then I'll be all caught up on those.  I'm behind on all my other projects - eventually things will get done.  Off to do Laundry!

3 comments:

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

I like the Penguin and the beer the best :)

Helen McNaught @ AuntyHennys said...

Beautiful siggies.... you are getting quite a collection!! I agree, they are like little jewels and certainly make opening the mail much more exciting:-)

Yes, playing catch up here too.... just life in general gets in the way of sewing sometimes..... had a cold, then another, then my boy was in exam block (yuck) my sewing room looks like a dump site etc etc etc. Today is a big clean up day and get myself sorted to get into some of the neglected projects!

Happy Sewing!!

Lots of Fabric 2 said...

I know whatyou mean have been lacking in getting my siggie ready to post. Hope to see you soon at the quilt club. take care happy quilting